Their ground was shaken. Howling Winds blew away their homes. Strong showers and sea waves washed away their loved ones. Help these survivors in the Philippines fight with hope by getting one of these t-shirts I've personally designed by myself.

Sold at S$15 dollars where all profits went to giving survivors who have fled to Rosario, Cavite to settle down, a Noche Buena hamper for them to enjoy their Christmas.

With your shirt, you give them hope.

 "My Shirt, Their Hope" was a project I initiated with a friend, to simply help out the people affected back at our home land the Philippines. After hearing the news about the effects of the Super Typhoon Haiyan, I wanted to give my support somehow. So fortunately a friend of mine asked me if I could design a shirt so that we could sell and raise funds to donate.



That December, during my holiday back in the Philippines, I found out that about 80 families that survived the Super Typhoon migrated to my home area at Rosario, Cavite. They did not have much and pretty much a small hut to live in. So my mom decided to use the funds we raised to help buy groceries for the families, that can prepare a small traditional Noche Buena Feast for Christmas.

Together with my family, we bought the goods and packed them individually. And distributed ourselves on site. It was one of the most heart felt moments I have ever had in my life. And it made my Christmas by seeing these people even have a Christmas.




Featured Post

Floating Youth Centre

    Brief: Design a Floating Clinic Site: Murray River A site analysis was conducted with 3 other group mates to...

Popular Post

(C) Copyright 2018, All rights resrved Gericho Ferrer Portfolio. Template by colorlib